Our students enjoy a busy four-class schedule at CFA. Each class is 85 minutes and every student also participates in a club time almost daily.
CFA Dress Code:
Shirts must be solid colors only Black,
White or Gray.
- Shirts must have a collar.
- No graphics or logos larger than one (1) inch in diameter. (*About the size of a quarter.)
- Under-shirts and T-shirts, if worn, should be black or white and underneath the standard uniform (code) top.
- Sweatshirts and sweaters are permitted in solid colors, black, white or gray and no logos or graphics larger than one (1) inch in diameter. No hooded sweatshirts.
Pants/shorts must be dark blue jeans/denim.
- No rips or tears.
- Pants must be worn at the waist.
- All items must fit properly
- No red or navy blue.
- This applies for all clothing - shoes, shirts, jackets, etc.